Friday, October 21, 2011

My Favorite Coupon Sites!



Today, I am participating in "Show Us Your Life" over at Kelly's Korner.



I recommend the following sites:



1. The Krazy Coupon Lady- I go to this site each week to plan out what I am going to buy. This site is a must before I go shopping at CVS, Walgreens, ShopRite, or Safeway. I love how this site is organized!



2. Coupon Divas- I love her videos about couponing. She is so fun and her videos are great if you are just starting out with couponing.



Here is a link to her videos: http://coupondivas.com/videos.html.



3. For the mommas- I just discovered this site but I am going to use it as another shopping trip planning site.



A few tips I have learned a long the way-



First, couponing is all about organization. You need have an organization system that works for you so that you can easily find your coupons. Secondly, like anything you get out of it what you put into it. If you spend the time to clip, organize, and stragetize your shopping trips you will be sucessful. Lastly, I treat coupons like CASH. I love that I save so much money with coupons and it is a fun challenge for me each week to see how much I can save.



Happy Couponing!


Best wishes,


Janie



P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...