Tuesday, June 7, 2011

When the reality of debt sets in...

I found a great blog post about when the reality of your debt sinks in if you are a young person of 28 years of age. They realize that they took out too much debt and can't pay it off as quickly as anticipated. My realization of my load was prior to 28, however, I remember that realization so well. I still remember where I was driving on the beltway and the time. It was a terrible feeling to just realize that it would take me 5 years to pay off my debt. Actually, it was truly shocking.

Here is more of that blog post if you want to go over and read it: http://blogs.smartmoney.com/paydirt/2011/06/06/for-debt-laden-young-adults-reality-bites-at-28/?mod=rss_&link=SM_home_blogsum


Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...