Friday, April 1, 2011

Saving is healing

I have been consumed with the entire IVF process as of late. However, I did read recently that "saving is healing" and I loved this passage. I know personally that saving money does make me feel good. Even if it is $5 a day into my bank account it feels so good to do that. I feel like I am doing something good for myself. Therefore, if you can try to put $5 into your savings account today. You will feel better. Saving is healing is my moto today. Best wishes, Janie P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...