Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Financial Life Timeline


Have you made a timeline of your financial life before? If you said no, you are not alone because I haven't either until now.




Here is my financial timeline by years-




1980 - 2003 Mooch off parents, had some side jobs made a total of $10,000 during those years




2003 - 2004 Moved out on my own, made $15.00 an hour and started getting into debt up to my eye balls




2004 - 2008 My salary continued to increase and I realized I had to get out of debt




2008 - now Debt free and trying to start a family through IVF


I think I will do a more detailed timeline next. I may even do a timeline for other areas of my life too. I think it brings clarity to your daily life- looking at the big picture. I should probably do one for saving and spending next.


What does your financial timeline look like? If you would like to leave a comment I would love to hear what your timeline is like. Is it like mine?



Best wishes,




Janie




P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...