Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Getting Out of Debt Story Of Inspiration

{pic}

You may or may not know this about me but I love to decorate my house. Decorating my house is a hobby for me and I love to do it inexpensively as well. I look all over the Internet for inspiration and new ideas. Then one day I found the Thrifty Decor Chick. I have been reading this blog for about 2 years now.

My heart was so full yesterday when I read this blog post about her and having NO MORE DEBT. Please go over and read this story. She had a lot more debt than I have ever had and now she is out of it. All gone! It is such a story of inspiration and I am so excited that another person has joined the debt free club.

I think it is a wonderful story and I just had to share.

Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...