Friday, February 4, 2011

Coupon Book

{pic}

You all know how I have become the coupon queen as of late. Then I happened to find this great idea for a coupon book. I am still in the process of figuring out my coupons but this is awesome inspiration.

Go over and check it out.

Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my coupon book with everyone.

    The baseball card pages are just too small for my taste. These pages are just the rights size for my eyes.

    How do you keep your coupons?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...