Sunday, November 28, 2010

Coupons

I am saving massive amounts of money with coupons lately. My new mission for 2011 is to teach everyone who reads my blog about the mysteries of saving money with coupons. It really is like free money if you know how to play the game and are willing to devote some time to searching for coupons.

My personal journey starting in 2004:

1. Get out of debt
2. Learn about money
3. Start a family (in the process of IVF)
4. Learn about saving money with coupons

I can't wait to share all of my new found knowledge with you.


Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...