Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am alive...

You are all so sweet. I have some of the best blog readers around. Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. Doing IVF has taken a lot out of me. I haven't really been focusing on finances at all. However, I have been watching our monthly food bill. I just had a conversation with a girlfriend and she said that her biggest expense is food. We spend $700+ on food a month. My girlfriend spends $1200 a month for a family of 4. SHE couldn't believe that she spent that much. I would make sure to check those sneaky expenses. We all have to eat but maybe our choices aren't good for our wallets or our waist lines.

Food for thought...

Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...