Monday, June 21, 2010

Being In Debt Vs. Wanting A Baby

Oh my! I don't know which I would consider the biggest struggle of my life. I know how difficult being in debt is and now I am just starting the IVF journey.

As I am getting started with IVF I am seeing a lot of similarities between these two struggles. I wonder if my struggle with debt was preparing me for this one. While I was in debt I was anxious, emotional, uncertain, had to be patient, work hard, and seek emotional support. I am using all of these skills now during this IVF process. However, this is pulling at my heart strings a lot more than $26,000 worth of debt. Money is money! A life is a life.

Do you ever feel like your struggles prepare you for something bigger in life? Is your debt shaping you in ways you never imagined?

Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be saying my prayers for you, but what a blessing your debt seems to have been now to prepare you for all the same emotions you are experiencing again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...