Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank You and Newsletter

On this Memorial Day Weekend I would like to say, thank you to all of the men and women who serve and have given their lives for America. I am forever grateful for the scarifies you make so that we the American people can be free. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

The other day I got a newsletter in the mail. These are the statistics that I found in the newsletter:

- Over 75% of college graduates will graduate without knowing how to balance a checkbook

- Finances are the number one cause of divorce in this country

- The average college student graduates with over $4,000 in credit card debt and over $80,000 in student debt.

- 46% of all Americans have less than $10,000 set aside for retirement

These are shocking but not surprising to me. Can we make a pack today? If you know how to balance your checkbook can you teach a recent college grad how to. I think this is so important to pass on your knowledge to someone else. It makes the world a better place.


Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't any problem to use Debt credit but My so many friends are facing that bad credit problem because of they don't have to take ins seriously but still they are very tired but after read some nice information I defiantly suggest them of this blog.
    consumer credit counseling

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...