Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do you judge others by their spending habits?

Do you judge others?

I do. Sometimes. But I try to stop myself when I feel myself doing so.

I have found that a lot of people judge others for their spending habits. It is easy to do. For instance, I can't believe she is spending $300 on a pair of shoes when she has 3 children and there are starving children in this world to feed.

The next time you feel yourself judging someone else think about why you are judging them in the first place. Do you feel inadequate? Are you jealous? Do you think you are better than the person?

I really try not to judge others because I really don't know what is going on in that person's life. Why they are making the decisions that they are making?

Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...