Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Insecurities

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and it all comes down to INSECURITIES. It is such an ugly word and has robbed many years of my life and my money. I realized that my insecurities within in myself were causing me to miss out on life because I was too afraid to chase some of my dreams because of that ugly word.

My insecurities cause me to be-

fearful
timid
arrogant
prideful
gain weight
hate myself
get into debt

Now I would like to let you know how my insecurities caused my debt. I was buying to appear a certain way to people on the outside. I was overspending to compensate for the pain that I was feeling inside. I thought that buying certain things would make me feel better and more secure. The funny thing is I ended up feeling less secure because I was in more debt.

However, while I was fighting to get out of debt I still carried the insecurity and self doubt around with me. I have actually been carrying it around since last week. Something happened to me last week. Maybe it is because I am now in my 30s and I am wiser. hahaha Seriously, I figured out that my insecurities were hurting me and I wanted to get to the bottom of it and to the root of the problem.

I am no longer going to feel that pain inside. Life is short and I want to live and live in the moment and be grateful for the things that I do have and stop focusing on the things that I do not have.


Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...