Monday, March 29, 2010

Where is my life energy going?

I am being to look at money as energy. The flow of money is energy and so is the work you do for the money. But you also have mental energy. How do you use your brain?

I have been using my brain to think about others, compare myself to others, and think negative thoughts way too much lately. This is not a good use of energy or time. I could be using that energy to learn something new about money, research for new blog posts, or just do something to make the people around me feel special and loved.

It is important to see how your life energy is being used. I think I will stay stuck for years if I can't use my life energy in more productive ways.

How do you use your life energy?


Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...