Monday, March 22, 2010

I am sorry...

I have been distracted and unable to write the past couple of days. My husband's job loss is very stressful. I find myself crying a lot and not really getting anything done. So, I apologize for the lack of posts. I hope you know that you are all still in my heart and thoughts. I still pray for everyone reading my blog. I pray for you to get out of debt and to be happy. I know happiness is so important.

I am struggling to be happy these days. But I am going to find it and I try to re frame this situation. It is a good thing. It is a test of my faith and strength. I have been through difficult situations before and I have survived. We will be okay.

Okay, enough of my life and onto personal finance. I was reading an article about how a woman's beauty supplies, makeup, shampoo, etc. totaled $30,000. Now, this was over the course of many years but still that is a lot of money. I think it is important to watch those "little" expenses. I know I usually get talked into buying shampoo and conditioner at the end of my hair cut.

Go around your bathroom and try to calculate how much you have spent on beauty products. It may surprise you.

Until next time be well!


Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

2 comments:

  1. praying for you and your husband! I have been in the same situation a few months ago!! Keeping yall in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAS YOUR HUSBAND BEEN OUT OF WORK A LONG TIME ?? I LOST MY JOB NEARLY 3 YEARS AGO AND AFTER MUCH PRAYER AND GUIDANCE FROM THE LORD I BEGAN MY OWN BUSINESS .... IT WAS A SLOW START BUT I HAVE FINALLY GAINED ENOUGH CONFIDANCE IN THIS NEW WAY OF WORK AND ITS PAYING OFF ..... I'LL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND AND FOR YOU AND HIM TO HAVE DISCERNMENT TO FOLLOW GOD'S WILL ..... KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AND STAY ACTIVE ( BOTH OF YOU )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...