Today, I will be discussing the Introduction of The Millionaire Next Door. I am ready to learn about those millionaires. How about you?
The format will usually go like this:
- Quotes From Chapters (that I like)
- Take Home Points
- "Wealth is what you accumulate, not what you spend." page 1
- "Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning and, most of all, self-discipline." page 2
Take Home Points:
7 Factors of People Who Accumulate Wealth
1. They live well below their means.
2. They allocate their time, energy, and money efficiently, in ways conducive to building wealth.
3. They believe that financial independence is more important than displaying high social status.
4. Their parents did not provide economic outpatient care. (This one totally cracks me up! I never received any outpatient care from my parents.)
5. Their adult children are economically self-sufficient.
6. They are proficient in targeting market opportunities.
7. They chose the right occupation.
P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.