Monday, February 15, 2010

Do you spend time dwelling on painful experiences from your past?

Do you spend time dwelling on painful experiences from you formative years?

If so, it is time to leave the past in the past and move on. Otherwise, you risk not being as successful as you can be. I know this all for a fact! I wasted 5 - 10 years of my life worrying about and focusing on my past. If only I had done this and not that. If only I can make a few changes from my past. I could have been using that time to plan for the wonderful things in the future. Instead, I was stuck in my past and my worrying grew deeper. I was fearful of making a mistake so I stopped living for a few years.

I am no longer afraid. I know that I will make mistakes and I will learn from them and move on. Stop beating yourself up for your past mistakes. Especially, the mistakes you made about your finances and start focusing on what you can do right now. Live in the now!

The best advice that I can give is live in the now.

"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
~ Alice Morse Earle

Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. You have come to the right place if you are looking for information about getting out of credit card debt, paying off credit card debt, money tips, or for a friendly place if you are struggling with getting out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...