Tuesday, February 2, 2010

# 8 Confidence

#8 Difference between being in debt vs. being out of debt is Self Confidence

Now that I am out of debt I have self confidence. I know that I can do anything that I put my mind to. While I was in debt I had low self-esteem and a negative outlook on life. Being out of debt is power. You have power because you have confidence and you have choice. It is a learning experience and you grow. You find out who you are in the process of getting out of debt and what your values are. Therefore, money is power and so is being out of debt.

Best wishes,

Janie

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!! It's amazing how God shows me things I need to see. I've been dealing with issues relating to this lately.....this is dead on for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...