Monday, January 18, 2010

I was Scattered

#3 Scattered

While in debt I was scattered. My mind was scattered, everything in my house was scattered and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I ended up spending more money and time because I was scattered. I was directionless and I didn't have a purpose to my life.

In my getting out of debt journey, I turned this all around. I remember from childhood going into my friend's houses with wealthy parents. They were organized and their homes were clean. They guarded their time and lived life with purpose.

These are the traits that you want to work on during your own getting out of debt journey. It will transform your life. I promise.

How can you become more organized? How can you guard your time?

Best wishes,

Janie

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that you make that connection. I find that when my house is in disarray, I don't want to be here. I leave and go shopping. So with this long weekend, I have spent my time cleaning from top to bottom. I've done a pretty good job (if I say so myself) in keeping my kitchen clean (always been the thing I disliked the most). And with the decent weather we've had this weekend, I have enjoyed being home (and not spending money)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...