Saturday, January 9, 2010

1 Day Left

1 Day Left

Activity #1


Congratulations you have made it to the end of the challenge. You are awesome! You have done such a good job over the past 100 days. YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF.

Thank you for trusting in me and believing in my little activity. I will make a grand post with all of these activities for you to refer back to if you want to redo this activity.

I am in the process of figuring out how I would like to proceed in 2010 with my blog. I will definitely do more book reviews because I know everyone learns so much from the book reviews and finish up loose ends on my blog. Please let me know if you would like me to cover anything specific in 2010 that would really help you.

Here is the last question in the activity:

Are you an "underbuyer" or "overbuyer"? As an underbuyer, you delay making purchases or buy as little as possible. As an overbuyer, you purchase large quantity of items all at the same time. This is the person who buys 5 bottles of shampoo to have on hand.

I think I am a little of both because sometimes I underbuy and sometimes I overbuy.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...