Saturday, January 2, 2010

8 Days Left

8 Days Left

Activity #8

Happy New Year!

What can you do in one month to completely change your relationship with money? What is that one thing going to be?

For me it is writing down all of my expenses and then at the end of the month to see what my trend was. A good example of this happened with my purchases last month. I would purchase Coke from the vending machines at work, at the mall, at the grocery store, etc. I realized that I spent $8.00 on Coke from the vending machine. But that isn't good for my body or teeth either. It really is the little expenses that can get you in the end.

Best wishes,

Janie

1 comment:

  1. For me - it's a complete ban on shopping unless a total necessity. I don't need a thing and I need to come to the root of my NEED to shop. This also means giving up on my some fashion blogs, because if I see something new then I think I just have to have it. I've also made steps to take items to a local consignment shop so I can replace a little of what I've spent.

    Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...