Sunday, December 27, 2009

13 Days Left

I am back from celebrating the holidays with my family and friends and now playing catch up...

13 Days Left

Activity #13


Did you buy all or most of your gifts on the Internet this year? How do you delay gratification when you are shopping online? How do you stay within your budget when buying online?


I usually stay away from online shopping all together. It is way too easy to spend on the online. However, this was quite different for me because I have been so busy! Therefore, I did do some shopping online.


Best wishes,



Janie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janie - Sorry, I've been MIA for a bit. I'm hoping you that combine this challenge all into 1 giant post for us lazy savers (if I was an active saver I wouldn't need the giant post - right?) so I can revisit on Jan 6 (payday) and start from scratch.

    Now back to my original thought...I've come to realize that online shopping is better for me - less temptation to buy stuff I don't really need. I only use paypal, so I can't keep going to the ATM for money. I thought I was done shopping for Christmas because I did all of it online for my family until I went shopping on Christmas Eve with The Fella. I ended up picking up additional items for Mom, Dad and Bro's GF. So it's online shopping for me.

    I hope you had a fabulous Christmas with your family and friends and all the best for a successful New Year.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...