Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a hard time around holidays...

My holidays are complicated and difficult in my family. There are all sorts of unwritten rules and a lot of talking behind each other's back. No one is good enough in my family and there is a lot of judgemental and critical statements made.

For the most part I am able to stay out of this and live my own life. But each holiday I get sucked back in and I end up feeling really lonely within my own family.

Then I started to think about my debt and getting out of debt. While I was in debt I was very lonely. I didn't tell anyone and I kept a lot to myself. I feared getting judged.

Are you feeling lonely right now because of your financial situation?

If so, I want you to know that you aren't alone. You have this blog and you have me. I know what it is like to feel like an outcast within your own family.

So, I want you all to feel good and not lonely that is why I am here and write to you on this blog.

Best wishes,

Janie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...