Tuesday, November 10, 2009

52 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

52 Days Left in 2009

Activity #52

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

Are you in control of your own thoughts? Or do you let friends, family, society, etc. control you?

This is especially important with our spending habits. Why do you live a certain way? Why do we want certain material things?

You will never find peace unless you have control over your own mind and thoughts. The most profound fact concerning humanity according to Napoleon Hill is this: "The Creator gave us the complete, unchallengeable right of prerogative over one thing, and only one thing- our own mind."

I struggle with this because I want to always please others. What others think of me is so important?! Until recently, I have let others control me and my thoughts. It is something to think about because once you identify this trait in yourself you can start to change it or at least be aware of it. I believe this is one of the main reasons I got into all of my debt.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...