Wednesday, November 11, 2009

51 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt 2009

51 Days Left in 2009

Activity #51

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

Do you have self-satisfaction in the work you are doing? How can you motivate yourself to succeed?

True success and motivation is marked by doing a good job and knowing that you have attained the goal that you set out for yourself.

For me I am a proud that I write daily entries on this blog and that I have been doing it for 5 months now. I get a lot of satisfaction knowing that I am helping a lot of people in the blog world. I want YOU to succeed.

This is why I have this blog and I give you these activities to do. To make you think about your life and money differently.

This is the way to success because getting out of debt isn't just about paying your bills it is about changing your relationship and mindset around money. We need to get to the root of the problem first.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...