Saturday, November 21, 2009

41 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

41 Days Left in 2009

Activity #41

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

Would you consider yourself to be a positive person?

I read this quote recently and had to share it here: "If you aspire to the higher planes of success in life, you should become better acquainted with that great, powerful, positive self who lives in your body."

Digging deep and finding that positive person within yourself will get you everything that you want out of this life. My life has transformed because I am always looking for something even if it is small to be thankful for and to enjoy in this life. Somedays when I am really struggling with being positive I just am so thankful for this blog and for you.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...