Tuesday, November 24, 2009

38 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

38 Days Left in 2009

Activity #38

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

The following question is being asked to clarify your values. It is meant to determine what you really want out of life and your values right now.

If you got a 10 million dollar check in the mail today what you would you do? How would it change your life?

For me it would give me freedom and security. I would donate to my favorite charities, give money to family, invest the money for future generations, go on vacation, join a gym, on the possibilities are endless. You know what I wouldn't quit my job right away either. I would want to maintain a normal life for awhile too.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...