Monday, October 26, 2009

Do you want me to continue the 100 Day Challenge?

It is time for my first poll on this blog. I have been seriously considering discontinuing the 100 Day Challenge because the participation and general blog activity has slowed down since I started the 100 Day Challenge.

Please come to my site and vote! I would love to get your input. The poll is at the top right of my page.

I really appreciate your vote and input. I want to make this site is the best it can be and your input will do just that.

Best wishes,

Janie

4 comments:

  1. I like the challenge - I may not post everyday but I always read it first thing in the am before work. It gives me something to think about throughout the day.

    I have been trying to spend less time on my computer and more time in the gym so I don't comment as much, but I always look forward to what you have to say.

    Thanks for being an inspiration to many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following it and I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a helpful tool for me. EAch day you offer up something to think about that may not, on the surface, deal with money, but in the end will direct my attention elsewhere versus being out spending money. So yes, please continue!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alissa M, TexNYQueen, and Angela,

    Thank you very much for commenting. I will continue the getting out of debt challenge. It was getting quiet here on this blog, therefore, I didn't know if anyone liked it. But now I know that I was wrong. Good thing I did this poll.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...