Monday, October 5, 2009

88 Days In 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

88 Days Left in 2009


Activity #88


This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.


Do you believe deep down inside that you can get out of debt? (Yes or No)

I know that beliefs are a key part of success. If you have helpful beliefs about yourself then you will succeed. If you have unhelpful and self defeating beliefs then you usually self sabotage and eventually give up. I have done this so much in my own life. I have this little negative voice in my head that says, "no you can't do it." I have internal battles with myself.

If you answered, NO to the above question then please repeat this all day long today: I am smart enough and I am determined to be financially free.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...