Sunday, October 18, 2009

75 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

75 Days Left in 2009

Activity #75

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

What is your progress so far?

How much debt have you paid off or how much have you been able to save in an emergency fund?

How are you tracking your progress? Is this working for you? Are you staying disciplined? If not, then why not?

Today, is a day to reflect on what is working and what is not. Many times I need to look over something new that I am trying to see if it is really working.

I know that many of you are finding this activity hard to keep up with (I am getting emails about it). Don't feel bad because part of this whole exercise is to keep you disciplined for 100 days. Maybe this activity is identifying many important things and maybe not. Either way it is a learning experience for us all. Including me!

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...