Tuesday, October 27, 2009

66 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

66 Days Left in 2009

Activity #66

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

Do you like to play in the snow? Do you make snowballs?

Welcome to the law of the accumulation of riches! "A snowball starts very small, but it grows as it adds millions and millions of tiny snowflakes and continues as it adds millions and millions of tiny snowflakes and continues to grow as it gathers momentum." - Brian Tracy

3 Areas Where the Law of Accumulation is important:

1. Area of knowledge
2. Saving your money
3. Experience- you gain experinece from making mistakes and you will find that the most successful people make lots of mistakes and then learn from them

Thanks for all of your great comments about the challenge. I will continue it! I am so glad that I am helping so many. It really makes me feel good inside. I hope your day is wonderful today.

Best wishes,

Janie

1 comment:

  1. Janie, I love that! The law of accumulating riches, like a snowball, Ingenius!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...