Wednesday, October 28, 2009

65 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

65 Days Left in 2009 Activity

#65 This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.


Why do you want? What is your motivation to do so? Are you sucked into buying because of advertising?


Here is a quote that I found recently by Dave Barry:

"Another possible source of guidance for teenagers is television, but television's message has always been that the need for truth, wisdom and world peace pales by comparison with the need for a toothpaste that offers whiter teeth and fresher breath."

Are you simply wanting because of all the hype and advertising that surrounds you on a daily basis?


Best wishes,

Janie

1 comment:

  1. I find that I only want things when I see them or hear about them. So the key for me is to stay away from shops and magazines! Maybe not a long term solution though...!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...