Thursday, October 29, 2009

64 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

64 Days Left in 2009

Activity #64

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

If you didn't have to go to work today what would you do with your time today? (This is assuming that you work but if you don't work and you have some other obligation substitute that for this activity.)

Example:

I would get up,

exercise,

catch up on reading all of the blogs that I follow (by the way I try to visit all of you my blog followers with blogs if I haven't left a message or I have missed you please let me know I want to give you blog love too),

make some coffee,

write a month's worth of blog posts,

relax, and read.

I just want to be able to catch up. I feel like I can never catch up on all that I have going on in my life. Maybe it is me.

Best wishes,

Janie

2 comments:

  1. For my normal off days - I always have good intentions on cleaning my house from top to bottom (it's only me and for some reason both baths and all 3 bedrooms are mess) - but I get overwhelmed, leave and go out.

    So on my next scheduled day of nothing to do (Nov. 12 & 13), I am planning to take clothes to a consignment shop, exercise and visit a few local museums/galleries to play catch up on exhibits I have on my list to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sleeping,exercising, and some reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...