Saturday, October 31, 2009

62 Days Left In 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

62 Days Left in 2009

Activity #62

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

Do you have a "dollar amount limit" on yourself? What do I mean by this? For instance, if a purchase if over $200 than I have to discuss the purchase with my husband before going out and buying.

Therefore, I think it is important for us all to have a dollar amount in our minds that we will delay the purchase on. So, for me if it is above $50 I wait and think about it. This amount maybe more or less depending on your budget. It is basically giving you a technique/rule on yourself to delay and stop and think before buying.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...