Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why do I blog?

I got the following question in my email box the other day and I would like to respond to it here: "You are such an inspiration. I love your blog and read it every day. Can you please tell me why you decided to blog about getting out of debt?"

First, let me thank you for your kind words. It is so uplifting to hear from individuals all over the world that I my blog is an inspiration to them. That right there is the main reason I blog because I love helping others. I believe that you should leave this earth a better place than how you found it. :o)

Why do I blog?

I blog because I know how difficult and emotionally fragile I was when I was trying to get out of debt. I turned to many different sources but I mainly turned towards blogs on a daily basis. I liked feeling that others were also going through similar feelings and situations that I was in. I liked not feeling alone.

It gave me hope. It gave me the feelings and beliefs and knowing that it was possible to get out of debt. It helped me so much. Now, I am trying to create the blog that I would have wanted to read when I was digging out of my credit card debt. Here is what I was looking for and what I am offering on this blog:

1. Motivational Quotes: those sayings and quotes that keep you going when times are tough

2. Structure: when you feel overwhelmed or you don't know where to begin. It is always nice to have structure to feel in control and heading in the right direction.

3. Books: book reviews and learning are always great

4. Hope, Faith, Positivity: an inviting uplifting place for you to come and believe in yourself and your abilities. Plus having a prayer list available.

5. A real Human behind the Blog: I am a real person that has thoughts and feelings and I can offer support and community at this blog. Most importantly I care and I want you all to succeed.

In the comments section below, let me know what you would like to see more of in this blog?

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...