Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekend Quote #8- Time Is Spent Forever

To my fabulous blog readers,

It is important to know how you spend your time. Take inventory of the time you spend on all of your activities this weekend and upcoming week. Are you putting your time to good use? Or are you wasting time?



“Remember, you can earn more money, but when time is spent it is gone forever.”
~ Zig Ziglar

If you want to view more motivational quotes you can go here: http://janieoutofdebt.blogspot.com/2009/08/motivational-weekend-quotes.html

I am posting this on Works For Me Wednesday over at We Are That Family.

Best wishes,


Janie

6 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with what you have done. I am trying to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment "Together We Save." I wish you the best of luck and I know you will get there. I hope my blog helps you along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I'm the queen of wasting time. It's horrible and I always say I'm not going to do it, but then I find myself getting sucked into one pointless thing or another! Congrats on getting out of debt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa,

    I know we all waste so much time. So, I thought that this would be a perfect quote. Thanks for the congrats comment. I want all of my blog readers to be out of debt too!

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must tell you: I do not like to waste time. I really love your blog, it's extremely inspiring and helpful-not to mention cute! Thanks for stopping by mine...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirstin,

    Awwwww...thanks so much for your kind comment. I am so glad that you love it. I hope you will stop by again!

    Have a great weekend too!

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...