Thursday, September 24, 2009

Favorite Dessert Recipe

Before I get to the recipe....

I am looking for all of my blog readers who have online stores or sell things online to make extra money. Ideally, this would be someone who is trying to pay off their debt.


I am asking for two reasons:


1) I am looking for Christmas gift ideas for my family and friends and I want to support people who are struggling this holiday season


2) I am creating a series of blog posts about great gift ideas under $5, $10, $20, $25, $35, etc. and I want to support my readers and followers who are trying to make extra money


If you want to be featured on my blog please leave a comment or email me at: janieoutofdebt@gmail.com. I will look over and decide if your crafts and works of art fit into any of the dollar amount categories and ideas. Forward this onto all of your crafty friends who may be interested as well.


I really want to help you all out! I know a lot of people are struggling with the recession and being out of jobs. Plus I know there are a lot of crafty people out there and I would love to give my family and friends something original for Christmas this year.


Now to my post for today....


You have been working the last two days on the Last 100 Days of 2009 Challenge! Thank you for all of your participation and emails. I love that I am helping so many of you. This is very fun for me too.


Therefore, I thought it was only appropriate to show one of my favorite desserts for all of your hard work. You can celebrate this weekend by making it! I am participating over at Kellys Korner Blog with this recipe.


Drum roll please......





Did you know the word "desserts" spelled backwards is "stressed?" I ate waaayyyy to many of these while I was getting out of debt.


Best wishes,


Janie

5 comments:

  1. Her brownies are really good, I have made them a few times before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with chocolate. yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea about gift ideas!!! Can't wait to see what kind of crafts there will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Kelly's and had to say I think your Christmas gift idea is AWESOME!!! I'm trying to make sure I get meaningful gifts and not "just something" for people this year and your idea makes it that much better - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, Thena, Jonnie, and Sarah,

    Thanks so much for your comments today! I love chocolate so much. Who doesn't love chocolate right? Actually, I do know some people but it isn't me. I will let you all know when my gift posts are coming up. I am very excited for this as well.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...