There were no new characters introduced in this chapter so I am going to skip that section for today.
- The desire to be lucky is universal.
- There is an instinct common to most people to take a chance with a small amount of money in hope of winning big (a.k.a The Lottery)
- "...good luck waits to come to that man who accepts opportunity." page 52
- "Those eager to grasp opportunities for their betterment, do attract the interest of the good goddess. She is ever anxious to aid those who please her. Men of action please her best." page 58
- "Action will lead these forward to the successes thou dost desire." page 58
Take Home Points
- To attract good luck to oneself, it is necessary to take advantage of opportunities
- Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity
- People of action are favored by the goddess of good luck