Thursday, September 24, 2009

99 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

99 Days Left in 2009

Activity #99

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

On ____(goal completion date)________ I will be out of _____(amount of debt)_______ of debt.

Write your getting out of debt goal. Tape it on your mirror and look at each morning when you are getting ready and each night before going to bed.

Example: On October 1, 2010 I will be out of $5,000 of debt.

Next, come back here and leave your goal in the comments section. You can put an anonymous comment in if you would like. This way you are making your goal publicly known and this will make you more accountable because other people know your goal now. I promise that extra accountability will keep you on track and moving forward.

Best wishes,

Janie

6 comments:

  1. On June 23, 2011 I will be out of $13,000 of debt.

    This blog is the best!
    I am happy that I found your blog. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On December 3, 2018 I will be out of $51,110 of debt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On October 26, 2010 I will be 3,000 out of debt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no debt but I think thinking like this is very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Notes From The Frugal Trenches,

    I think by doing a challenge it keeps you on track for the rest of the year.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. On February 1, 2010 I will be out of $4,000 worth of debt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...