Sunday, September 27, 2009

96 Days In 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

96 Days Left in 2009

Activity #96

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

Write down everything that you spend money on today. Keep a piece of paper in your wallet or purse to write down all of the money that you spent today.

Example-

McDonald's- Breakfast sandwich meal $3.59

Exxon- Gas for car $38.75

Gap- T-shirt for myself $15.00

Once you are complete with this activity come back here and let me know what you learned about your spending habits for the day. As always this can be an anonymous comment.

You are doing so well! Keep up the great work.


Best wishes,


Janie

5 comments:

  1. That is effective as compared to trying to remember it a day or two later.
    Good tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud to say that I have spent absolutely no money today or yesterday!!! But I do keep a small notebook and I attempt (key word) write down all my expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John,

    Thanks for your nice comment. I agree that it is a lot easier to just write it done than trying to remember it a few days later.

    Jonnie,

    I know I love when I don't spend any money for a couple of days. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case for me lately.

    Good for you and all of your hard work.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't spend any money Sunday, or Sat for that matter (but I also stayed in and cleaned and hid from rain) I did spend 7 dollars to get into the Frederick Fair on Friday and $6 for dinner. But I typically do a good job sticking to my budget. I use Mint.com to help me keep track of what I spend my money on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,

    Nice job. I will have to check out Mint.com. I have never used this website before.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...