Wednesday, September 23, 2009

100 Days Left in 2009- Getting Out of Debt Challenge

100 Days Left in 2009

Activity #100

This activity will take you about 30 minutes to complete.

Pick a motivational getting out of debt quote for you. Write it down and carry it with you each day. Make sure to look at it often.

For example:

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."
~ Norman Vincent Peale

Next, come back here and type in your motivational quote you will be using. You can leave an anonymous comment in if you would like. This way other readers can get ideas and inspiration from the quotes that you have selected.

Best wishes,


Janie

7 comments:

  1. Great tips on here. I just discovered your blog, and will be back to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi aperfectpeach,

    I am so glad that you found my blog. Thanks for taking the time to read my tips and comment.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll totally be back! Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money. ~Author Unknown

    I liked this one. When I think of the mountain ahead of me, it also makes me think of staying true to myself while climbing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jonnie,

    I love that quote! That is such a good one. Thanks for participating. I know everyone will love this quote too.

    Oh, no worries. You aren't behind. I am sorry I gave that Day #100 as test/review for an upcoming activity. I know it may have been confusing but you aren't behind.

    Thanks for participating.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi aperfectpeach,

    Oh, I am so glad you will be back. Awesome.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. One day at a time.

    and

    “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

    That is pretty much my mantra for life -

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...