Sunday, September 20, 2009

100 Day Getting Out of Debt Challenge

Of 2009...
So, I thought of this great idea after looking at my calendar for the rest of the year. I am doing a lot of planning these days because I have so many birthdays, holidays, parties, work, etc. coming up. I realized that there are only 100 days left in 2009 starting September 23, 2009.

I thought it would be amazing to see how much I could accomplish in the last 100 days of this year. I want to leave 2009 with a big BANG both in my personal life but also on this blog.

Therefore, starting on September 23, 2009 and each day until the end of the year I will give everyone a little financial knowledge building challenge to complete that day.

Would you like to join me in this challenge?

Challenge Rules: Please complete the assignment for the day and then come back here and comment about it and leave a link to your blog (if you have one). If you don't have a blog that is okay because I love reading all of the comments. I really want to get to know everyone who reads my blog.

I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I do.

I will give you a sneak peek to the first challenge day.

The assignment for day #100 is to read this article: Personal Goal Setting .

Happy Reading! See you on September 23, 2009. Oh, give yourself about 30 minutes to complete your challenge each day.

Best wishes,

Janie
P.S. Tomorrow I will be discussing Chapter 4 of our Book Nook book. As the challenge is going on I will still be posting regular posts. So, you may get two posts in one day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about this! I think on top of doing your challenge I will make my own personal one too! Thanks, can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad. Yes, I have like three challenges going on myself for the last 100 days of the year. I think it going to be fun.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm a day off, for some reason I thought today was the 23rd. Yikes. So I really enjoyed that article and can't wait to write out my goals. Not to mention this happened to be the best day ever to read this. It's just what I needed. (Maybe there was a reason I was a day off). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...