Monday, August 24, 2009

What is the Janie Out of Debt Book Nook?

I have decided to start the Janie Out of Debt Book Nook. I was tossing around the idea of having a book club but I have settled on the Book Nook instead. This will be a place were I discuss different financial books that I have been reading and feel are the best.


If you find any of the books interesting then you can purchase a copy for your own personal book collection or borrow it from the library. I just discovered that you can get some used books from Amazon for a penny.

Can you believe a penny? For all of that wonderful knowledge that will come from the book. I think that is unbelievable.

So, when I was learning how to get out of debt I purchased almost every financial book known to man kind. Let me tell you there is a lot of stuff out there and at times it can be confusing and repetitive. Some books say the same things over and over again.

Therefore, my list of books will only be the best, or the classics, or the ones that I got the most out of and I think everyone should read. However, like I said before if you are in a ton of debt please don't go out and buy a ton of books. Just enjoy learning about them first here on my blog and then if you feel compelled to buy do so after careful consideration of your budget.

If you like the books you can always go to a public library and check them out. Or buying used from Amazon for a penny! I love that some books are a penny! Can you tell?

The first Book Nook book will be The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason.

Best wishes,

Janie

You can buy it from Amazon by clicking here now: The Richest Man in Babylon

2 comments:

  1. I love that book. Pay yourself first, I do it every paycheck now. Three piggy banks with Ally bank. Kiyosaki idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emmett for stopping by and leaving your comment about the book. It is a great book! I am very excited to start this Book Nook. Stay tuned for other books to come.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...