Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just want you to read this post...

I have to say…

You are all the nicest bunch of blog readers ever! I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I get emails daily about how much you are enjoying this blog and how much it is helping you. I am delighted and I love the fact that I am able to help.

As a side note, if you don’t get a response right away from your email that you send it isn’t because I forgot or I am ignoring you. It is due to the amount of email that I get each day. So, my promise to you is that I will get to your email in the order that I receive it and I will respond. If for some reason it is more than a week and you haven’t heard from me please just resend your original email.

We all know technology isn’t perfect and I am human and I make mistakes. Thank you for your understanding.

Next, I found two bloggers who linked to my blog and I was touched deeply. I feel so incredibly blessed. Thank you to Jonnie and Budget Fab it means so much to me that you would think of linking to my in a blog post. I really appreciate it.

This is what they had to say:

Budget Fab- Fab Friday Round-up

Jonnie- Debt.....how did you find me?

If there are other blog posts about Janie Out of Debt that I may have missed please send them my way. I will be sure to make another blog post featuring these for everyone who reads my blog to see.

Also, I want to say that I have enjoyed getting to know many of you over email and this blog. I love to read my blog followers blogs. I learn so much from you all as well. Thank you for being you and supporting me.

Isn’t blogging great?! I would like to know, "how has blogging changed your life in a positive way?" please comment below.

Best wishes,

Janie

Janie's Book Nook- you can buy it from Amazon by clicking here now: The Richest Man in Babylon

3 comments:

  1. i am not lonely anymore b/c i blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such kind words... Anytime! You offer some great advice for getting out of debt and it should be shared. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed (with Janelle)....I am so thankful that you blog and I can learn from your experience and I'm more than happy to spread the word. Especially if it might inspire or help someone else too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...