Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inexpensive things to do on a vacation to AZ...

Friday at Kelly's Korner is "show us your favorite vacation spot" and I couldn't wait to join in on this blog hop!

My favorite vacation spot is Tucson, Arizona. I love it hot! I know you are probably thinking I am crazy right now. But I am a petite person and I am always cold here on the east coast. I just feel like I get to finally warm up out there is Arizona.

Here are some inexpensive things you can do in Tucson, Arizona:

9 comments:

  1. We recently went to Colorado and I love the mountains!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it there - I am ALWAYS cold too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is so hard being cold all of the time. I think I will probably move out west some day! Just to warm up.

    Wishing you all the best. Thank you for the comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pass this along to my brother and sister-in-law... they just moved to Arizona last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to go to Arizona... Cute pics. I am always COLD too!!! Sounds like a great place to warm up :0)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and fell in love with it!!! Keep posting and I will keep reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I will keep posting. I have a lot planned in the upcoming months. Thank you so much it means a lot to me. I love to help in any way I can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Tucson..whoo hooo! But my husband and I are moving back east by the end of the year (military)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...