Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updated Prayer Requests

I wanted to let you know that I have updated my prayer request list with another name. You can go and view the prayer request here if you would like. I will continue to pray for the names on this list. I will also pray for those of you who would like to stop thinking about your debt and focus on other parts of your life. I know how all consuming debt can be and like you I couldn't stop thinking about my debt a few years back either. I hope that by answering these questions, following this blog (will give you hope), and giving yourself those inexpensive rewards you can get some relief from your all consuming debt thoughts.

You can go to my previous blog post about: 30 Inexpensive Rewards You Can Do For Paying Off Your Debt for some ideas to reward yourself for all of your hard work.

You may be wondering why I changed the format on this particular post. Well, I just wanted to give you an update about my prayer blog and address how you can stop thinking about your debt. Since this seems to be a popular question I promise to spend a lot more time discussing how to shift your thoughts and focus on something else when you have debt.

Best wishes,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...