Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Inexpensive Wedding Dress...

Today, I am doing something fun and participating in "show us your wedding dress" over at Kelly's Korner Blog. I love reading her blog and I find her to be such a positive and inspiring gal! Here is the picture of my wedding dress from David's Bridal:




I got it from David's Bridal because I wanted to keep my expenses down for my wedding. It was a beautiful dress and so comfortable to wear throughout the entire day. Thank you for taking the time to look at my wedding dress. In the future, I plan to talk about how I had a 100 person wedding in Washington, DC for under $10,000. This included my dress, shoes, hair, make-up, flowers, reception, music, photographer, tux rental, limo, etc. I will give you one hint, I had my wedding in the morning and I had a brunch type reception.

Also, please continue to email me at janieoutofdebt@gmail.com with names of people who are in financial trouble that you would like for me to add to my prayer list. You can go here to see the names of the individuals I am praying for at this time.


Best wishes,

Janie

P.S. I recommend the book The Conscious Bride for all brides to be. A friend gave it to me as a wedding shower gift and it was the best book. I loved it. Her writing style calmed me down during all the wedding planning and preparation. It is a must read for all brides to be.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for your kind comments! It makes me feel wonderful to get the responses that I have gotten about my dress and this blog. I am so happy that I am helping so many of my readers. I care so much and I want you all to be successful!

    All the best,

    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...