Wednesday, July 8, 2009

6 Step Plan For Getting Out of Debt

A few weeks ago, I talked about preparing "Janie's Getting Out of Debt Action Steps." These steps have been created to reinforce structure to this whole getting out of debt process. Eventually, I will place the "Action Item" questions that currently appear at the end of each post under the appropriate steps in my plan. This way you have a better understanding of why I am asking certain questions after each post. The steps are:


1. Moment of Truth: this is the moment when you determine just how much debt you are in

2. Discovering the Root of the Problem: determining your relationship with money and credit

3. Analyzing Habits: figuring out what are your good and bad money habits

4. Planning, Organizing, and Tracking: gives you an indication of whether you are on target or not

5. Working and Paying Your Debts: earning the money to pay back your debt

6. Rewarding and Encouraging: rewarding yourself for all of your hard work so you stay the course and do not become discouraged

I sincerely hope that you are feeling more in control of your situation. I know and believe that all of your hard work and soul searching will pay off in the end. It did for me and has shaped me into the person that I am today. For that I am truly grateful because I am able to share my knowledge to the blog world. As a side note, I just love reading other blogs and I learn so much from all of them. It really makes the world seem like a smaller place to me.

Best wishes,

Janie

1 comment:

  1. wonderful post. I just subscribed and can't wait to read your entire story!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...